Please Note: We are busy creating our new website for you!
Our current site will not be fully functional from the evening of Wednesday, November 26 – Monday morning, December 1.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but we will have it up and running again soon! If you have any questions, you can contact us during normal business hours at 573-256-2066 or email email@example.com.
Monday, November 24th: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday, November 25th: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday, November 26th: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday, November 27th: Closed
Friday, November 28th: Closed
Big technology changes are coming to FPIN!
The FPIN website is getting a major facelift. Over the last several months, we have been working hard to make it more useful for our members. After many hours, we are excited to announce the upcoming launch in December 2014!
- Instead of a login, a universal password will be used to access privileged membership areas of the site.
- The membership resources for ALL projects are now accessible on ONE page.
- A dynamic site map and a search box have been developed to ensure you can find the content you are seeking from anywhere on the FPIN website.
- More member photos have been integrated, allowing everyone to see our mission in action.
In addition to the new website, we have two more initiatives we are thrilled to reveal:
- Effective January 2015, the FPIN Institute will be hosted on our website instead of a third-party platform. This will alleviate the need for a separate Institute username and password.
- Effective February 2015, FPIN will begin using Editorial Manager (also used by American Family Physician) to manage the HelpDesk Answers manuscript submission and editorial process.
Usefulness and simplicity has driven the development of these projects. We are confident you will join in our enthusiasm.
Family Physicians Inquiries Network
FPIN Member Resources:
CLICK HERE to Access the FPIN Institute.
CLICK HERE to Access the Latest PURLs Journal Club!
Are you wanting to plan an FPIN onsite implementation workshop?
In addition to setting your scholarly activity goals, sign up to host an FPIN onsite implementation workshop to get a jump start on your FPIN activities and training your residents and/or faculty. Contact us today before our calendar is full for the fall!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a date on the calendar.
Read the Latest FPIN Community Bulletin
Looking for Something?
Access the FPIN Institute
Request an Institute Activity Report
Create a Profile
Update My Profile
Due Date Extension Form
Online CME Test
Is your residency interested in applying for FPIN Membership?
Start here by filling out our Membership Application, and our Membership Department will contact you!
Ever thought, "that should be an FPIN question"?
The next time you think of a good clinical question, please submit it for approval with our online question submission form. Even if you are unable to be the author, the network can benefit from your ideas.
FPIN - 409 Vandiver Dr, Bldg. 4, Suite 202 - Columbia, MO 65202
M-Th 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM CST
F 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM CST